Xpeerant prides itself in assisting our customers to achieve “Market Window” success by identifying and placing critical resource requirements. Securing the right talent is the most critical component of any project and directly relates to the success of any business. Market opportunities wait for no one. Finding the ideal fit is what Xpeerant has done for the last 26 years!
We are currently looking for a Sr. Design Engineer on behalf of our client located in Austin, TX.
• Develop well designed and qualified display features
• Implement designs based on high-level architectural requirements
• Able to build complex systems to meet various design requirements including (but not limited to) functionality, performance, power, area, scalability and testability.
• Timely develop functional and implementation specifications, as well as test plans
• Develop and execute implementation and validation plans of the feature. Proactively driving and resolving any issues that may arise during the development stage
• Resolve pre-layout and post-layout timing and functional eco issues
• Minimum 5 years of ASIC design work experience
• Have in knowledge of entire design process from design specification, micro-architecture, RTL design and functional verification, synthesis, timing and formal verification
• Proficiency of Verilog or SystemVerilog
• Experience with multi-clock domain designs
• Experience in IP development
• Knowledge in video/display standards a plus.
* We are not able to sponsor. * Principles only.