Xpeerant prides itself in assisting our customers to achieve “Market Window” success by identifying and placing critical resource requirements. Securing the right talent is the most critical component of any project and directly relates to the success of any business. Market opportunities wait for no one. Finding the ideal fit is what Xpeerant has done for the last 26 years!
We are currently looking for a Design Verification Engineer on behalf of our client located in Austin, TX.
The candidate would participate on a team of design verification, architects, and design engineers, working closely with other team members to understand and verify the functionality of the design within the context of the unit, block, and overall system. The candidate would be responsible for carefully documenting and executing test plans consisting of directed and random tests to be run under simulation and hardware acceleration and to add and collect functional coverage. Experience with hardware modeling, assertions, coverage, and formal verification methods are required. The candidate would be encouraged to adopt evolving verification methodologies used in the industry as well as develop custom techniques to functionally verify increasingly complex IP designs within ambitious schedules.
• Use advanced verification methodologies for the verification of complex designs
• Work with existing tools/flows or develop new tools/flows to complete the assigned verification task
• Compose test and coverage plan, and validation vectors to ensure functional completeness
• Build SystemVerilog and/or C/C++ models and test sequence libraries for simulation
• Build test bench, agents, monitors, and scoreboard for DUT
• Debug function/performance bugs of Display IP
* We are not able to sponsor. * Principles only.